Call for Papers
While the Health Law & Policy Brief publishes semiannually, we accept submissions on a rolling basis throughout the year. We publish articles covering a wide range of health law and policy issues, both domestic and international. Submissions should be between 5,000 and 10,000 words with significant legal citations formatted to comply with The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th or 21st Edition). Please include a copy of your resume and a brief cover letter with your submission.
We endeavor, whenever possible, to provide a publication decision within two weeks from receipt of submission. Submit your article for consideration to the Editor-in-Chief at email@example.com.
Examples of topic areas previously published include:
- Fraud, Abuse, and Compliance Concerns
- Medicare & Medicaid Reimbursement
- Tax-Exemption of Health Care Providers
- Aspects of the Affordable Care Act
- International Health Disparities
- Disability Rights
- Regulation of Tobacco
- Prescription Drug Pricing
- Genetic Testing and Personalized Medicine
- Intellectual Property Protections for Drugs and Biologicals
- Managing Conflicts of Interest in the Health Care Context
- Considerations in Insurance Coverage and Law
- International Gender Discrimination
We look forward to receiving your submissions.