While the Health Law & Policy Brief publishes on biannually, we accept submissions on a rolling basis throughout the year. We publish articles covering a wide range of health law and policy issues, both domestic and international. Submissions should be between 5,000 and 10,000 words with significant legal citations formatted to comply with The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th Edition). Please also include with your submission a copy of your resume.
We endeavor, whenever possible, to provide a publication decision within one week from receipt of submission. Submit your article to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Examples of topic areas previously published include:
- Fraud, Abuse, and Compliance Concerns
- Medicare & Medicaid Reimbursement
- Tax-Exemption of Health Care Providers
- Aspects of the Affordable Care Act
- International Health Disparities
- Disability Rights
- Regulation of Tobacco
- Prescription Drug Pricing
- Genetic Testing and Personalized Medicine
- Intellectual Property Protections for Drugs and Biologicals
- Managing Conflicts of Interest in the Health Care Context
- Considerations in Insurance Coverage and Law
- International Gender Discrimination
We look forward to hearing from you and reviewing your submission.